Mandarin Nights Wax Crumbles
- Low stock - 9 items left
- Inventory on the way
Rich. Intoxicating. Sensual.
Recyclable and lustrous clear jar paired with a gold lid. Contains 1, 3 oz of plush white, highly fragranced wax crumbles. Wax crumbles pair well with various wax warmers such as tealight warmers, wall warmers, and traditional plug-in warmers.
To use this product: Pour your desired amount of wax crumbles into your warmer of choice. Turn on your warmer according to the directions included with the warmer. As the wax crumbles melt the aroma of crumbles will disperse throughout your space. Be careful of the warmer, the warmer and the wax inside will be hot. When ready turn off the warmer to allow the wax to cool. When ready to replace the wax in the warmer, take a paper towel and carefully wipe the wax out of the vessel.
Posh, lustrous white glass with whimsical iridescence.
Polished gold metal lid with a silicone fitment.
Lid & vessel are reusable & recyclable.
Every vessel is unique. It is normal to see iridescent colors.
1. For the initial burn, allow your candle to burn for 4 hours.
2. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch tall before you relight your candle to keep the wax clean and burning nicely.
3. Avoid burning your candle for more than 4 hours at a time to increase the longevity of your candle.
4. Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended and be sure to extinguish the candle before leaving the room.
6. Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface away from flammable objects before lighting.
7. Stop use of candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains at the bottom of the vessel. To use the last bit, place the candle.
1. To use remove the cap and stopper, add the cap back and insert the reeds.
2. Use a coaster or plate under your diffuser to keep any oil drips from damaging your surfaces.
3. Place reed diffuser in a high traffic area, this encourages air circulation and lifts the fragrance.
4. Flip reeds every 3-6 days to freshen the fragrance taking care not to spill the oil.
5. Keep reed diffuser out of reach of children and pets
6. Do not light the reeds
Give spray a light shake and spray!