Lilac Breeze Reed Diffuser
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
Citrus. Crisp. Refreshing.
Imagine sitting on the porch on a beautiful spring day with a tall glass of lemonade. The breeze is light; as it sweeps across your face you smell subtle sweet hints of lilac and the citrusy smell of fresh lemons. This Champaine Wishes fragrance is just that a breath of fresh air on a warm spring day.
Refreshing crisp lemon with hints of lilac makes this candle smell like a breath of fresh air.
The "Lilac Breeze" Reed Diffuser Set includes our crystal clear, chic vessel with a sleek gold cap filled with 6.8 ounces of fragrance oil and 6 high absorbancy white dacron reeds.
Twist off the gold top and remove the plastic plug from the vessel. Insert all reeds into the vessel with the fragrance oil. Allow 24 hours for the fragrance to diffuse through the reeds. Flip reeds periodically or as needed. Do not allow diffuser oil to come in contact with fabrics or finished surfaces.
Product Dimensions: 3.30" x 3.14"
Size: 6.8 fl oz
Made in GA
Posh, lustrous white glass with whimsical iridescence.
Polished gold metal lid with a silicone fitment.
Lid & vessel are reusable & recyclable.
Every vessel is unique. It is normal to see iridescent colors.
1. For the initial burn, allow your candle to burn for 4 hours.
2. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch tall before you relight your candle to keep the wax clean and burning nicely.
3. Avoid burning your candle for more than 4 hours at a time to increase the longevity of your candle.
4. Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended and be sure to extinguish the candle before leaving the room.
6. Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface away from flammable objects before lighting.
7. Stop use of candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains at the bottom of the vessel. To use the last bit, place the candle.
1. To use remove the cap and stopper, add the cap back and insert the reeds.
2. Use a coaster or plate under your diffuser to keep any oil drips from damaging your surfaces.
3. Place reed diffuser in a high traffic area, this encourages air circulation and lifts the fragrance.
4. Flip reeds every 3-6 days to freshen the fragrance taking care not to spill the oil.
5. Keep reed diffuser out of reach of children and pets
6. Do not light the reeds
Give spray a light shake and spray!