Autumn Delight Room Spray
- Low stock - 6 items left
- Inventory on the way
Delightful. Sweet. Spicy.
What has sugar, spice, and everything nice? Autumn Delight! Get swept away by tantalizing notes of pumpkin, allspice, brown sugar, and other fall scents jam-packed into this candle. Autumn Delight is a new, fresh take on the traditional Pumpkin Spice scent!
Our "Autumn Delight" room spray can be used to make any space come alive. When used on fabric, we recommend spraying 30 cm away.
Beautiful thick bottom glass bottle topped with a shiny gold fine mist sprayer.
Volume: 3.4 fl oz
Posh, lustrous white glass with whimsical iridescence.
Polished gold metal lid with a silicone fitment.
Lid & vessel are reusable & recyclable.
Every vessel is unique. It is normal to see iridescent colors.
1. For the initial burn, allow your candle to burn for 4 hours.
2. Trim the wick to 1/4 inch tall before you relight your candle to keep the wax clean and burning nicely.
3. Avoid burning your candle for more than 4 hours at a time to increase the longevity of your candle.
4. Keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
5. Never leave a burning candle unattended and be sure to extinguish the candle before leaving the room.
6. Place the candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface away from flammable objects before lighting.
7. Stop use of candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains at the bottom of the vessel. To use the last bit, place the candle.
1. To use remove the cap and stopper, add the cap back and insert the reeds.
2. Use a coaster or plate under your diffuser to keep any oil drips from damaging your surfaces.
3. Place reed diffuser in a high traffic area, this encourages air circulation and lifts the fragrance.
4. Flip reeds every 3-6 days to freshen the fragrance taking care not to spill the oil.
5. Keep reed diffuser out of reach of children and pets
6. Do not light the reeds
Give spray a light shake and spray!